We simplify the lives of developers who are making world-changing apps.
Join Our Team
Come join the team that is building the technology that enables people around the world to build applications for every user, industry and purpose. Check out our Job Openings to learn more.
Diversity Mission Statement
Docker embraces diversity and we are wholeheartedly committed to being proactive in promoting diversity across our organization. We are dedicated to establishing an organization that reflects the fundamental respect for different ways of working and living, and we assure every Docker employee the opportunity to reach his or her full potential.
Freedom and flexibility; fit your work around your life:
- Variety of virtual and in-person social events to build connections and have fun
- Home office setup; we want you comfortable while you work
- Generous maternity and parental leave
- Technology stipend equivalent to $100 net/month
- PTO plan that encourages you to take time to do the things you enjoy
- Recognition for the good work you do…extra days off, Docker swag, etc.
- Medical benefits, retirement and holidays vary by country
- Whaleness Days: companywide day off each month
Don't miss it - register now for May 10th!
DockerCon is a free, immersive online experience complete with product demos, breakout learning tracks, panel discussions, hacks & tips, deep dive technical sessions from Docker experts, the developer community and ecosystem, and industry luminaries.
Get started with
Individuals seeking employment at Docker are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.