Happy SysAdmin Day! Cheers to all of you who keep your organizations running, keep our data secure, respond at a moment’s notice and bring servers and apps back to life after a crash. Today we say, “Thank You!”
Anniversaries are a great time to reflect on accomplishments of the last year: the projects you’ve completed, the occasions you’ve saved your company money or time, the new technology you’ve learned. In a role like IT, so much can change each year as technology progresses and becomes more challenging to stay ahead of that curve. So this SysAdmin Day, we at Docker want to congratulate your past successes and prepare you for the year to come.
Containers are not just for developers anymore and Docker is the standard for packaging all kinds of applications – Windows, Linux, traditional, and microservices. Over the next few months, we’ll be covering how SysAdmins like yourself are enabling their organizations to innovate faster while saving their companies’ money by embracing containers with Docker Enterprise Edition.
Sign up here to start your journey and learn how IT Starts with Docker.
This multi-part series will include:
- How Docker Enterprise Edition is helping IT organizations free up money for new initiatives by changing the way applications are deployed and maintained, and how customers are seeing 50-75% infrastructure savings when running containers in production.
- Hands-on learning around container management and security to see how organizations are using containers across a broad spectrum of applications and infrastructure platforms.
- How IT can lead the containerizing of traditional applications and gain application portability, security, efficiency in just 5 days. We’ll provide a closer look at the Modernize Traditional Applications (MTA) program that is co-delivered by Docker and our strategic partners and how you can leverage that to start your organization’s modernization efforts.
- Close examination and customer stories of the key use cases for Docker Enterprise Edition to help you apply this new knowledge to your own upcoming IT projects.
Sign up today and we’ll make sure that by next year’s SysAdmin Day, you’ll be able to reflect on how Docker has helped you accomplish even more in your organization.
To get started:
- Visit the Docker page for IT professionals
- Begin your learning with the basics
- Sign up to receive newsletter updates on this series
0 thoughts on "IT Starts with Docker"