The DockerCon Agenda builder is live! So grab a seat and a cup of coffee and take a look at the session lineup coming to San Francisco April 29th – May 2nd. This year’s DockerCon delivers the latest updates from the Docker product team, lots of how to sessions for developers and IT Infrastructure and Ops, and customer use cases. Search talks by tracks to build your agenda today.
Build Your Agenda
Use the agenda builder to select the sessions that work for you:
- Using Docker for Developers: How to talks for Developers, from beginner to intermediate. You’ll get practical advice on how implement Docker into your current deployment.
- Using Docker for IT Infrastructure and Ops: Practical sessions for IT teams and enterprise architects looking for how best to design and architect your Docker container platform environment.
- Docker Tech Talks: Delivered by the Docker team, these talks share the latest tech on the Docker Platform. You’ll learn about new features, product roadmap and more.
- Customer Case Studies: Looking to learn from companies who have been there and learned a few things along the way? In this track, industry leaders share how Docker transformed their organization – from business use cases,technical architecture, and organizational changes.
- Black Belt: Deeply technical sessions on topics like application architecture, containers and related technologies.
- Open Source: Innovative talks from the container and distributed systems open source ecosystem .
- Transform: Inspiration sessions on the impact of change and digital transformation.
Don’t forget to register so you can start building out your agenda today. Once registered, login here to start adding session to your agenda.
Which breakout sessions will you be adding to your agenda this year?